Monday, December 6

john stone


Stumbled upon this guy's weight loss site. He's lost a lot of weight, buffed up, blah blah blah. Pretty amazing, I guess, if you're into that kind of thing. Looking at the pictures I immediately noticed a) way too muscley, kinda grosses me out and b) wtf he lost a lot of chest hair and gained a lot of arm/leg hair. (Testosterone shots, you think?)

The daily pictures are kind of an anorectic's dream. I mean, if this guy is normal and he does shit like that, what's to say I'm not normal when I do shit like that? I may not take pictures but I do a lot of examining. And I love that you can see an actual change in his body every day. But what I love most is the part (about halfway down the page, I think) where one day--hairy chest. Next day--no hair, some very apparent irritation in the area. Check the next week, after the irritation has cleared up, and he's got a very noticible shaving cut. I'm easily amused, but I definitely thought it was funny. Apparently it's really important, while you're losing weight and working out, to shave body hair that may distract from your muscles. I'll keep that in mind.

edit: Ah, shit. I can't link directly to the daily photo page; it takes you to the main page and wants you to register. You don't have to. If you are really interested, click the "picture archives" link and go to the "daily" and "front" options. If you have a lot of time on your hands like me. Err. *cough*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.... that is kinda funny... :-P
*has far too much time on her hands*
~libby
smile on the outside

December 6, 2004 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger GA - Keith said...

Personal favorite, month 17(?) dated 5/6/2004:
"No Picture This Month Recovering From Hernia Surgery"

Keith

December 6, 2004 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home