Thursday, December 30

i don't think we're in kansas anymore


Today was windy with a high of 70 degrees. Yes, it's December 30th in Kansas; the average temperature being 28 degrees.

Because I watch too many movies like The Day After Tomorrow and Deep Impact, I think this has something to do with the tsunami. That's the only thing I can say on the subject. Every morning he gives me updates on the death toll and I pretend I don't see.

Either way, it was a beautiful day to fix the fence that blew over during the night and fall off my horse. I hurt my knee and she pulled a shoe. Maybe it wasn't such a beautiful day after all.

Keith: two of his songs got on my coveted Life Swap list (don't ask what a deaf kid is doing with a soundtrack for his life). Download "Lie to Me" and "Redlight."

1 Comments:

Blogger GA - Keith said...

Thanks, I'm always looking for good music though this is a first where recommendations are concerned. Have a Happy New Year! xo/k

December 31, 2004 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home