Thursday, December 2

how's that for logic?


One for you, Keith:

her: [god] didn't make [people] to love the same sex
me: ok. cool.
me: i just think there were a lot of things god didn't create man to do that man has done anyway
me: walk on the moon, for example
me: the way we are talking right now
her: yes but man also created things like this as a distraction
her: and being gay is a distraction to people like me
Not only is space travel a "distraction" created by man (I assume to distract from God?) being gay is a personal distraction to "people like" her.

Chalk this up to another "errr....pardon?"

EDIT: Libby, yes, I've got plenty of rational ones.

him: hue are you/
me: do you mean "who"?
him: your a fucking dumbass
[got blocked]
me thinking: "you're"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

riiiight...
how on earth do these people find you?
please tell me you have rational people in your buddy lists, too, hon... lol...:-P
~libby
smile on the outside

December 2, 2004 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...
i guess you never talk to me because i'm probably not nearly as entertaining as these people, huh? ;-) *wishes you well on the guilt trip she's sent you on*
:-P
~libby
smile on the outside

December 3, 2004 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger GA - Keith said...

Other distractions: Evidence that the world is not flat? Anything other than the missionary position? The age of reason seems to be coming to a serious end. Dang.

December 5, 2004 at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home