Sunday, November 14


I was thinking about something important a moment ago, and then I forgot what it was. While I stared at a cardboard Red Lobster coaster (I stole it), I remembered that that something was sex. Sex isn't important but my thoughts about it certainly were. Unfortunately, they were in another language and my hands are too cold to translate right now.

You have permission to think about sex and say something really profound about it to me. I want to know. I want to hear your deepest secrets.

(He smoked some pot today and told me that I am the most beautiful person he's ever met. Then we went to bed to thaw. It got really cold really fast in Nowhere.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Jimmy Dean you left a post on my blog, thank you for your compliment on my family. I've been lurking through your blogs, I find your words fluid and compelling. You are sad, and witty. You made me smile in a morbid way. I can't explain it any better than that, words aren't my specialty. I just felt like I had to say something. You have a great talent.

November 18, 2004 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home