Thursday, October 7


If you are unmotivated and hate school, taking online classes is not really a good thing. Much too easy to forget about it or brush it off. That's my wisdom for the day.

Otherwise, someone left me a comment signed "you know who" and I don't know who, but I rolled my eyes a little bit because either I think of you or I don't, and I suspect you know the answer. There's not really a need to be all melodramatic about it. And if it is who it might be and you're pissed because we haven't talked in awhile, well, get over it. Sometimes life takes up time. Sometimes I'm too apathetic to care. And the next card--the ace of Guilt Trip--I'm fucking sick, ok? Some days I can't get out of bed so get the hell off my back about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger GA - Keith said...

ok

October 8, 2004 at 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julian...

Forgive me. It had been awhile and I do know the answer. And you should know by now that I have a tendency to do the whole melodramatic bit every once in awhile.

Nothing really else to say. See ya when I see ya...
MB

October 8, 2004 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home