Friday, September 17

who isn't less fortunate than i?


I've taken to reading diet journals for uh 'fun.' (Not exactly the right word, but can't think of anything better.)

The surprising thing is, they really don't read all that different from ana diaries.

"I messed up today, ate a piece of chocolate, I'm such a fat pig," blah blah blah.

"It would break my diet to eat a muffin so I licked it." (That is so...tippy! That's the kind of shit you hear on ******, where they like to teach you how to be crazy, fucked up, and dying.)

In other news, I almost cut my thumb off making a salad and then passed out. I knew it was coming so I sat down real quick. Blacked out for about three seconds--long enough for him to get the bandaid on--and then I was back, swimmy head and throbbing finger.

They're listening to Wicked around here today.

My pulse is rushing
My head is reeling
My face is flushing
What is this feeling?
...
Loathing.
Unadulterated loathing.
For your face,
your voice,
your clothing.
Let's just say I loathe it all.
...
And I will be loathing you my whole life.


*I edited out the name of a pro-anorexia web site because, well, it's just stupid to advertise that type of shit.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's maybe a little extreme to compare that muffin entry, which was clearly exagerrated for effect and not at all serious, to those anorexia sites. i think there are a lot of those "i ate a muffin, i am a failure" type of blogs but i'm not going to be one of em :) (dietgirl)

September 29, 2004 at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home