Sunday, September 26


I spent Friday night in the ER. I got thrown off a horse. I wasn't hurt but he decided it was a good time to threaten to put me in the hospital. It was not nearly as thrilling as the television show. The nurses seemed utterly bored and the doctors were uninterested. There was a little excitement about my lack of BP, HR, or hydration (been bad--nothing but diet coke for a few days, which explains the bloating). I just laid there.

We got home about three in the morning. I went to bed. I'm one huge bruise from the fall, but I'm used to it.

I wish I could make this a more exciting tale, full of intruige and all that, but I'm too fucking apathetic to care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, sweetie... :-( i hate when er doctors are grumpy... my friend tam and i were just talking about the night i ODed and everyone was bitchy with me... it shouldn't be an 'annoyance' when people come to the er... it's what they do...
meh.
*kisses forehead* feel better.
~libby
smile on the outside

September 26, 2004 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

ily jules... sorry we couldn't talk that much last night. hope to tty soon, tonight if i'm lucky.

ily ily ily ily ily

September 27, 2004 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger GA - Keith said...

Oh, sweetie! I am thinking about you. I enjoyed the (brief) emailing that we did.

Come check out http://MarriageMatters.blogspot.com sometime. I know you can whip some ass there. :)

http://GayAmerican.org

September 30, 2004 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home