Monday, September 13

i know it's trite but fuck it


please die Ana
for as long as you're here, we're not
you make the sound of laughter
and sharpened nails seem softer

and i need you now somehow
and i need you now somehow

open fire on the needs designed
on my knees for you
open fire on my knees desires
what I need from you

imagine pageant
in my head the flesh seems thicker
sandpaper tears corrode the film

and i need you now somehow
and i need you now somehow

open fire on the needs designed
on my knees for you
open fire on my knees desires
what I need from you

and you're my obsession
i love you to the bones
and ana wrecks your life
like an anorexia life

open fire.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug* :-/
~libby

September 14, 2004 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger GA - Keith said...

Missing you, buddy.

September 14, 2004 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home