Friday, September 3

hey, redesign!


If you are like me then you were a little surprised when you got here. (Yes, I was surprised, even though I changed it myself five minutes ago.)

Everyone be proud of my mad html skills.

Anyway, since I redid everything...started with a brand-new template and all that, since I had made such a mess of the code anyway...the haloscan comments are no more. They sucked anyway. Now, sucky blogger comments for your enjoyment! I don't even know how they work, so maybe I'll go check it out and leave the first one.

So that's that. If you hate it, please let me know. I'll probably get annoyed semi-quick of how big the image is, but you know me: I never stick with images too long anyway, so just wait it out.

ily.

4 Comments:

Blogger james d said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 3, 2004 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squeals* i LOVE it!
i especially love the picture... man, i miss riding... SO much...
i don't like these comments... i can't leave my email and diary and junk... :-( sadness...
love ya anyway, babe ;-)
~libby

September 3, 2004 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the new look! It's so blue! And the image is very cool.

Hope you're well...miss you.

September 4, 2004 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous machine shop said...

Very interesting reading. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Pat
machine shop

March 17, 2006 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home