Sunday, May 23


I just got my first weird-ass hit from a search engine.

I get a lot of hits from foreign Google (apparently "ily" means something to Swedes) and plenty of "Journey" and "just died in your arms tonight."

But boy twin deviant gay brothers??? What the fucking hell? And with the 'boy twin gay brothers' implication, isn't 'deviant' a little redundant? (Now that I think about it, it's all pretty redundant -- gay twins would probably suffice, since gay is usually used to describe men and not women.)

Gross. Gross. Gross.

While we're on deviance, another old guy hit on me today, but this one was way beyond creepy. He was the kind of creepy where you start to wonder if he is mentally retarded (or whatever PC term we are using these days). He kissed my hand. Very unnecessary. I wanted to tell him to fuck off and die, but the customer is always right. I gave the table to someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home