Tuesday, March 30


I'm losing weight, not really fast but it's happening. I'm afraid to talk about it too much because I know how anorectics are, I know if it comes up too much little girls and boys will come here to read and trigger, trigger, and I'm not going to be that to someone. I refuse to make someone sicker. I may not be able to do anything about myself but, but --

In other news, no one gives a shit. Thanks, CJ, for all your love an support.

Who needs enemies with friends like mine?

(That was terribly mean to the people who really are my friends -- Toby, Luke, Phil, Michael, and others -- but they will just have to know I'm referring to the liars.)

I'm being awful dramatic today. Couldn't tell you why. (Yes, I could. After a certain amount of time without eating I start getting very bitchy. Sometimes I can control it, but it was a little unexpected this time. I'd forgotten, I guess, what it's like.)

I like paranthesis.

I like feeling my ribs under a layer of fat. I mean, no, I don't like the fat -- but at least they are getting closer. Used to be...well, I won't say what it used to be. But it's been so very long, touching them is like being reunited with an old friend. Touching myself is not masturbation, it's making love to my bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home