Monday, March 22


First of all, I love the new layout. Maybe this one will stay for more than two days?

Secondly, I took some transsexual test that told me I was an "androgyne." I'm not terrible sure what that means, but SmarterChild has some wisdom for me: An androgynous invidivual.

Wow, that really clears things up!

(For those of you who aren't aware, androgynous means 1. Having both female and male characteristics; hermaphroditic. 2. Being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior.)

The problem, of course, is that the test assumes that since you are on transsexual.org that you actually are, in fact, a transsexual, transgender, or cross-dresser. I'm not. I just research weird things. Therefore, when it asks me questions like "Why do you dress in women's clothing?" there's not an option for "um, I don't" so I was forced to pick the closest thing, which was something like "it just feels nice." Well, no wonder I'm an androgy...whatever. I really don't think I'm that fem, but what do I know?

Speaking of women, let's move on to our next segment: Boys and their toys. Tobias is having a rather entertaining conflict with his landlord in regards to his, um, stimulators. An early diagnosis would be vibrator envy, but does she really need to be looking for his--assumably to "borrow" one? That seems awful unsanitary.

Watching my hands type this, it occurs to me why I might be defined as an androgyne (no, I'm not going to let this go). The nails of one hand are a lovely pink-orange, and the other are a lavenderish purple ("plum" says the bottle). I'm still making up for the short hair, ok? Get off my back already!

In regards to last night's escapade (and today's shower-capade), SmarterChild offers this definition:
satiated:

Transitive verb
Inflected forms: sa·ti·at·ed, sa·ti·at·ing, sa·ti·ates 1. To satisfy (an appetite or desire) fully. 2. To satisfy to excess.
Adjective
(-*t) Filled to satisfaction.

Just something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home